Milk - Happy Cows with Healthy Milk
- Cow is fed with absolutely 100% organic fodder
- Organic cows in Denmark must have access to free pasture from 15 April to 1 November every year. Even in the wintertime, the cows must go to open air areas for exercise.
- When the cow gives birth to the calf, the baby calf must be given the opportunity to satisfy its suckling need during the lactation period of 3 months.
- No hormones, no pesticides, no antibiotics.
- If an organic cow is ill and treated with veterinary medicine, the withdrawal period at the dairy is twice of non-organic milking cows. This is to assure no drug found in the milk.