Recipe - Simple Porcini Mushroom Risotto / Steam Rice (Chinese style)
Simple Porcini Mushroom Risotto / Steam Rice (Chinese style)Preparation: 20 mins
Total: 57 mins
Serving: 2 servings
- 10g Naturbosco Dried Porcini Mushroom
- 1 cup White rice (Adjust according to your need)
1. Firstly wash dried porcini mushroom per mentioned method and prepare for use
2. Wash thoroughly white raw rice and put into rice cooker.
3. Add mushroom-soaked water (instead of water) into rice cooker (If lesser water than what required for rice cooking, then adding more water inside)
4. Well-prepared porcini mushroom can be added at the same time
Note: You can do this step later until it is boiling with visible stream out from the rice cooker.
5. Switch on the rice cooker and cook the rice under normal rice-cooking program
6. After done, adding a little bit olive oil and soy sauce. Then it is ready to serve
It is simple and convenient to make a fragrant porcini mushroom risotto / stream rice
- CS Absoluxe