Recipe - Red Pepper and Onion Pizza
300g Doves Farm Organic Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour or
300g Doves Farm Organic Strong White Flour or
300g Doves Farm Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour or
300g Doves Farm Organic White Spelt Flour
2 tbsps Olive Oil
1 tsp Quick Yeast
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Mixed Dried Herbs
1 Red Pepper
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp = 1 teaspoon茶匙
1 tbsp = 1 tablespoon湯匙
1. If using made up bread dough roll into 18x25cm / 7x10"rectangle and go to step 7.
2. To make up a dough mix together the flour, salt, quick yeast and sugar.
3. Add the water and roughly mix it into the flour.
4. While the dough is still lumpy add the olive oil and knead well until it feels smooth and pliable.
5. Leave the dough covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, for it to double in size. (This should take about an hour)
6. Knead the dough then roll it into a 18x25cm / 7x10"rectangle.
7. Put the dough on an oiled l 18x25cm/7x10" baking tray.
8. Mix together the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs.
9. Spread this over the dough.
10. Slice the onion into rings and the red pepper into strips.
11. Place these on top of the sauce and decorate with olive.
12. Slice the cheese and arrange it on top.
13. Leave the dough to rise for 20 minutes.
14. Bake in a preheated oven for 25/30 minutes.
Temperature & cooking time:
200°C/Fan180°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 25/30 minutes
Without Nuts, Without Soya, Vegetarian, Organic
- CS Asiaboxx