Recipe - Easy Gluten Free White Bread Rolls (Using Oven)
Simply add oil and water to the FREEE White Bread Mix to make these quick and easy white bread rolls.
- 500g FREEE White Bread Mix
- 430ml tepid water
- 3 tbsp oil
1. Rub oil around the insides of two or four hole Yorkshire pudding trays.
2. Put the bread mix, water and 2 spoons of the oil into a large bowl and mix to a thick batter.
3. Sprinkle the last spoon of oil over the slack dough.
4. Cut the dough into 8 pieces and place them in the holes of the prepared the tray.
5. Smooth the tops and cover loosely with oiled cling film.
6. Leave in a warm place for 45 minutes for the dough to rise.
7. Pre-heat the oven
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
9. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Reference : Cooking Demo Movie is produced and originally owned by the manufacturer
- CS Asiaboxx