Recipe - Easy Gluten Free Cupcakes
- 350g FREEE Sponge Mix
- 3 eggs
- 120ml oil
1. Pre-heat the oven and place 12 paper cupcake cases into a 12-hole cake tray.
2. Put the sponge mix into a mixing bowl.
3. Break the eggs into the bowl, add the oil and beat everything together until smooth.
4. Divide the mixture between the prepared cupcake cases.
5. Bake for 22-24 minutes until golden and the sponge springs back when touched.
6. Transfer the cakes to a wire rack and leave to cool.
Topping Ideas :
- Spread jam over the top of the cupcakes and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Mix 75g icing sugar with 3 teaspoons of water and drizzle over the top
- Mix 225g icing sugar with 150g butter and spread onto the cake.
Reference : Cooking Demo Movie is produced and originally owned by the manufacturer
- CS Asiaboxx